Summer of Missions
Upcoming dates :
// June – August 2023 //
You are very welcome to join us next summer!
Our staff team has prepared various events and activities in the city that we will form part of during these two months, and we’d LOVE to plug you in! It’s going to be a wild ride!
Here are a few ways in which you can serve:
• SPORTS : Remedy Sports is actively engaging in the football community of Brussels! We’re also leading workout sessions and training people for (half-)marathons! We are looking for volunteers who have a passion for football and/or running, fitness & cycling to join this ministry.
• COFFEE : At the Temple Espresso Bar we create community by serving our neighbourhood delicious coffee! We’re in need of
volunteers who like to use their barista skills to connect with people. If you don’t have experience, we can teach you!
• MERCY Ministries : There are always opportunities to
serve those in need and show them Gods love in action. We have weekly outreaches giving out hot drinks and clothing to the homeless. We also work in the red light district and with refugees.
• DANCE : If you form part of the Home in the Marsh’ Dance team, weekly technique dance training will be part of the your schedule. We will take classes in different styles and prepare choreography to reach the city in times of prayer and evangelism.
• MUSIC: Music is an integral part of our team! If you love playing a music instrument or like to sing, you are very welcome to join our worship team.
Beside these ministries, everyone is welcome to join the Summer of Missions ! We need people who can serve in the areas of logistics, translation, organisation, food prep, team building, etc.
Anyone who is willing to help out where needed and can give a (practical) hand, we need you!
Together we hope to make this summer a time where community and learning from and with each other are key values !
Cost : €1600,-
Including in this cost is housing (community style, at
the YWAM BXL base in Merode, Brussels), food and materials for the different events that we will partake in. There is a 50€
If your youth group or church team would like to join for a part of this summer program, you are welcome to stay for a week / two weeks and participate in the Summer of Missions for the time that you are available. We have limited space for hosting teams, but please do not
hesitate to get in touch! We’d love to partner with you!
Application form : https://zfrmz.eu/CuwufSAjJ4YrUbL8UD0n